etiquette & spa policies

arrival procedure

Please arrive 10 minutes prior for all facial and body treatments and remember to switch off your mobile phone off. This ensures you are on time, relaxed and able to enjoy your full treatment service.

parking

Available around entrance on the street and in the back of the building. Handicap parking available in the back parking lot.

cancellations

Cancellation Policy: Please be considerate of your scheduled appointment time. All treatments times are set especially for you. 48hours is greatly appreciated. Repeat no-shows and cancellations under 24hours will be subject to the full price of the service(s) and may require a pre-payment for future treatments.

gift certificates

Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable for cash can be reedemed for any service or product that equals the value of the gift certificate.

payment options

We accept VISA, Mastercard,Debit Card and Cash.

Gratuities are greatly appreciated!
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.

talk to us

All aspects of treatment can be modified to your taste: amount of light, music selection and volume, room temperature, talking or no talking. We have fully adjustable electric beds for your supreme comfort and convenience.

health concerns

To enjoy a safe nurturing spa experience, please advise us of any medical conditions new or current.

returns

Good skin, like a good relationship, is the result of good habits practiced daily, over the long term. Your salon treatments contribute 40% to your goal. The other 60% depends on your regular home routine prescribed by your skin care professional.
We are asking you to create a good skin care regime habits. Understanding all people are different and react differently to products, we stand behind our products and will do the best we can to ensure you are matched with the best possible product that meets your needs. For this reason we will gladly exchange or refund products purchased within 30 days of receipt.

Monday: closed
Tuesday: closed
Wednesday: 12pm – 7pm
Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm

You can maintain beautiful skin by having regular facials, sustaining a healthy lifestyle and by using professional organic skin care daily that has scientifically proven results.

see our treatments

Gift Certificates
Available